Camelot ES Silent Auction!
NEW ONLINE AND LIVE AUCTION
ONLINE AUCTION: Feb 4-Feb 10 (8pm)
LIVE AUCTION: During Bingo Night Friday, Feb 8
Join us for Camelot PTA's Online & Live Auction. New this year, all "silent" auction bidding will be done online. We have so many GREAT items including Orange Theory classes, Caps tickets, and popular teacher experience packages for the kids.
All online bidding will open Feb 4 at 8am. It will close at 8pm on Sunday, Feb 10. You do not need to be present to bid or win, so encourage family and friends to also participate! We will also hold an in person LIVE auction during Bingo night on Feb 8 beginning at 7:15pm for some of our best items (check/credit accepted). The Live Auction will include a Camelot Pool Membership, TIC Camp 2 week session, signed Caps gear and the ever popular front row seats to the 6th grade graduation.
Helpful information for online bidding is below. 2019 Silent Auction Rules can be found here. Bid early and often.
1) Enter http://www.biddingOwl.com/Camelot into your browser's address field. You are welcome to review auction items at any time. You will be directed to register as a bidder or sign in as a bidder the first time you place a bid.
2) Click on Register (top right corner) and follow the short registration process. If you are registering from your mobile phone, then click on the menu button and select Register.
3) You will be directed to your email to confirm your registration. Once you have confirmed then sign back in as a bidder and continue bidding.
1) Browse the Categories or View all items to begin bidding.
2) Select the item you would like to bid on.
3) Enter Bid $ Amount into the field provided Note. The Opening Bid amount is listed as the bid, if you are the first to bid on an item. The minimum increase is listed below the bid amount if you are raising a bid.
4) Click Bid and Confirm Bid
Good To Know
- In order to receive Text Message Notifications, enter your telephone number under Account Details and select to be notified via text! You will receive Text messages when you've been outbid.
- Automatic Bidding - This allows you to bid on multiple items at one time without having to track your items. As your items' bids increase, your Bidder's "Max Bid Amount" prompts the system to place the next incremental bid for that item. You can also access your "Max Bid Amounts" through your Bidder Account to make any changes or deletions. "Max Bid Amount" is not visible to anyone, but YOU, during the auction process. Once your first bid is placed you will have the option to place a "Max Bid Amount" on that item. You will still have the option to place bids throughout the auction.
1) Log into your Bidder Account to view your Bidder History.
2) Click on the Shopping Cart in the top right corner of the page and follow the short checkout process. Only Items that you've WON can be checked out.